Probate and Estate Planning
Our Attorneys have extensive experience providing clients with estate planning advice and assisting clients with the administration of trusts and estates. At Herum Crabtree we believe that proper estate planning provides peace of mind to our clients by assuring them that their wishes will be carried out when they pass away.
With that goal in mind, we will strive to assist you in disposing of your assets of as you see fit. We will work hard to meet your goals and accomplish your desires in the most cost-effective manner possible.
Estate Planning Expertise
Our Attorneys utilize their specialized tax expertise to minimize estate taxes, gift taxes, generation-skipping taxes, income taxes and property taxes.
We have extensive experience working with closely-held and family businesses, such as farms and ranches, processing, manufacturing, and medical oriented businesses. Our estate planning practice includes:
- Preparation of wills and trusts including revocable trusts, education trusts, special needs trusts, life insurance trusts, generation-skipping trusts, charitable remainder trusts, QPRTs, GRATs, grantor trusts, QDOTs
- Formation of family partnerships, LLCs, corporations, and other business entities
- Preparation of health care directives and durable powers of attorney
Our probate practice includes:
- Estates and trust administration
- Disclaimer planning
- Trust and estate litigation
We look forward to assisting you in meeting your estate planning goals. For more details about this practice area please see the biographies of Steven Crabtree and Seth Shapiro.